What kind of personal information does Codinaflats.com use?
When making a reservation, we will ask for your name and email address. You may have to indicate your address, your phone number, payment information, the names of your companions on the trip and your preferences for the stay.
To manage your reservations more easily, you can create a user account. In this account you can save your personal settings, view your previous reservations and manage your next reservations.
Every time you visit our web pages, even if you do not make a reservation, we may collect certain information such as your IP address, the browser you use and information about your computer’s operating system, the version of the application, the language settings and the pages. that have been shown to you. If you are using a mobile device, we may also collect data that identifies your device, such as device-specific features and settings, and latitude / longitude coordinates. When you make a reservation, our system records the means you have used and from which web pages you have made it.
We may also receive information about you when you use certain social media services.
Why does Codinaflats.com collect, use and share your personal data?
- Reservations: Mainly, we use your personal data to complete and manage your online reservation, and to send your reservation data to the accommodation you have reserved.
- Customer Service: We offer 24/7 international customer service from our local offices in more than 20 languages. We share your details with our global customer service staff to assist you whenever you need us, whether it is to find the right accommodation or to answer questions related to your reservation.
- Guest Comments: We may use your contact information to send you emails inviting you to write comments after your stay. Your opinion can help other travelers choose the perfect accommodation for them.
- Account administration: We offer the possibility of having a user account on our website. We use the information you provide us to administer the account. In this way, you can manage your reservations, enjoy special offers, book more easily and manage your personal settings, which allows you to create and share lists, photos, view previously consulted accommodations and view other information that you have provided about accommodations and destinations. It also allows you to see the comments you have submitted about the places you have stayed. If you want, you can also share information about your account by creating a public profile associated with your name or a username of your choice. With the public profile you can share your photo, the names of the places where you have stayed, your lists, your plans for future trips, your comments and other information about accommodation and destinations.
- Marketing actions: We can also use your data to develop marketing actions, as allowed by law. For example:
- When you make a reservation with us or create an account, we may use your contact details to send you news about similar travel-related products and services. With your consent (if consent is required by local law), we may send you regular e-mail newsletters. You can choose whether or not we send them to you, or unsubscribe from these advertising communications at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link that appears in all newsletters. You can also manage your subscriptions from your account (if you have created one).
- Based on the information you have shared with us, we may show you personalized offers on the Codinaflats.com website, mobile applications or third party websites, including social media sites. These may be booking offers that you can make directly on the Codinaflats.com website, third party offers or products that we think may be of interest to you.
- If we think there is an offer that may interest you, we can contact you by phone.
- Other types of communications: On other occasions, we may contact you by e-mail, by post, by telephone or by text message, depending on the contact information you have shared with us. We can do it for several reasons:
- To respond and manage the requests you have made.
- If you have not completed the online reservation process, we can send you a reminder email to continue with the reservation. We believe that this additional service can help you to continue with the reservation process without having to search for the accommodation again or fill in all the reservation details from scratch.
- When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to comment on your experience with Codinaflats.com.
- We may also send you other material related to your reservations, such as information on how to contact Codinaflats.com if you need help during your stay, and information that we think you may find useful in planning your trip or making the most of your stay. We may also send you information related to your upcoming bookings or a summary of your previous Codinaflats.com bookings.
- Market Research: We occasionally invite our clients to participate in market research. The personal data that you provide us to participate in market research will only be used with your consent.
- Fraud detection and prevention: We may use personal information to detect and prevent fraudulent actions and other illegal or unwanted activities.
- Improvements to our services: Finally, we use personal information for analytical purposes, improvements in our services, improvements in the customer experience and improvements in the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
How does Codinaflats.com use social networks?
We use social networks to promote the accommodations of our collaborators and to advertise, improve and offer our own services. For example, we have integrated social media plugins into the Codinaflats.com website. Therefore, when you click the button to sign in with your account of a social network, the information will be shared with the provider of that social network and it may appear in your profile of the social network so that you can share it with others. persons.
In addition to implementing these buttons, Codinaflats.com has accounts and offers applications in several social networks. These social media services allow you to share information with Codinaflats.com. When you sign up for a social networking application, you will receive information about the type of information that will be shared with Codinaflats.com. The information that you decide to share with us may include the basic information available in your social network profile, your e-mail address, status updates and your list of friends. This information is necessary to create a unique user experience, both on our web pages and in the application. That way, it is easier to customize our website according to your preferences, connect with your friends to discuss destinations, and analyze and improve our travel services.
We may also allow you to log in to Codinaflats.com services with your social media accounts. The provider of the social network in question will be able to inform you about how it uses and processes your data in these cases.
How does Codinaflats.com share your data with third parties?
In certain circumstances, we may share your personal data with third parties.
- The accommodation you have bookedTo complete your reservation, we need to share with the accommodation you have booked some important information, such as your name, your contact details, your payment details, the names of the people traveling with you and the preferences you have indicated at the time of booking.
- Third-party service providers: We may use service providers (such as data processors) to process your personal information, only on our behalf. This data processing is carried out in order to facilitate the payment of reservations, send advertising material or to facilitate analysis services. Data processors have to abide by confidentiality clauses, and cannot use your personal information for their own purposes or for any other purpose.
- Competent Authorities: We may share your personal information with law enforcement agencies and other government authorities if required by law, or if it is strictly necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute fraud and criminal acts.
- Our Business Partners: We work with business partners around the world to distribute or advertise accommodations and help our business partners distribute and advertise travel-related services. This may imply that their services are integrated into our website, that they are allowed to display a personalized advertisement on our website, or that we advertise on theirs. When you make a reservation on the website of one of these business partners, the partner in question may share with us certain personal information that you have provided. Similarly, we can share information with this business partner if you request it. When you make a reservation on the website of one of our business partners, read the privacy conditions on their website for more information.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of information stored by web pages on your computer or on your mobile device. This Privacy and Cookies Policy is applicable to cookies and similar technologies (hereinafter “cookies”).
Why are cookies used?
Web pages have no memory. If you navigate from one page to another on a website, you will not be recognized as the same user. Cookies allow you to be recognized as the same user on the different pages of a website. Therefore, cookies are basically used to remember the options you have chosen (for example, remember the language you prefer or the currency you use). Cookies also ensure that when you visit a web page again, it recognizes you.
Do all cookies have the same function?
No, there are different types of cookies and they are used for different purposes. Cookies can be differentiated by function, duration and who stores them on a web page.
How are cookies used?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We try to provide our users with an advanced and easy-to-use website that automatically adapts to their needs and wishes. To achieve this, we use technical cookies to show you our website, make it work properly, create your user account, start your session and manage your reservations. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
- Functional cookies: We also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively. For example, we remember your preferred currency and language, your searches and the accommodations you have consulted. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the operation of our website, but they add functionality and improve your user experience.
- Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to understand how our users use the website, detect what works and what does not, optimize and improve the website, and ensure that our users continue to find our website interesting and relevant. The data we collect includes the web pages you have visited, referring / exit pages you have entered and exited, type of platform you use, date / time information and data such as the number of clicks you have made on a certain page. , mouse movements and scrolls, search words you use, and text you type when you use our website. We also use analytical cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns to see how users interact with our website after they have been shown an online advertisement, where advertisements from third-party websites may also appear. However, we will not know who you are because the information we obtain is anonymous. Our business partners may also use analytical cookies to find out if their customers are taking advantage of the hosting offers integrated into their web pages.
- Advertising cookies: We use our cookies and those of third parties to show you personalized advertisements on our pages and on other web pages. This form of advertising is called “retargeting” and is based on activity, such as the destinations you have searched for or the accommodations you have consulted, as well as the prices that have been shown to you. Advertising cookies can also be used by third parties to display their products and services on our website.
How long do Codinaflats.com cookies remain active?
The cookies we use have a variable shelf life. The maximum useful life that we establish in some of them is 5 years from your last visit to our website. You can delete all cookies from your browser at any time. To delete Codinaflats.com cookies from your browser, click on the following link: Delete cookies (please note that when you click on this link, all Codinaflats.com cookies will be deleted immediately).
How can I recognize cookies from Codinaflats.com?
You can find our cookies in your browser settings.
Does Codinaflats.com use third-party advertising cookies and analytics cookies?
Yes, Codinaflats.com uses the services of recognized and trusted online advertising and marketing companies. Codinaflats.com may also use third-party vendors for analytical purposes. These companies need to introduce cookies to enable their services.
Our suppliers are committed to raising consumer awareness and establishing responsible business and good data management standards and practices.
In the context of online advertising and marketing companies, we always try to work only with companies that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and / or the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). Members of the NAI and IAB follow the principles and codes of conduct of the industry. Both the NAI and the IAB offer the ability to opt-out of behavioral advertising. Go to www.networkadvertising.org and www.youronlinechoices.com to identify the NAI members who have stored cookies on your computer. If you do not want one of the NAI or IAB members to use behavior-based information programs, just click on the box of the corresponding company you want to discard.
To control the data that is collected for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you may want to visit the following link: Google Analytics opt-out for browsers add-on .
Who has access to Codinaflats.com cookie information?
Only Codinaflats.com has access to Codinaflats.com cookie information. Third parties that have stored cookies on your computer will have access to them.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
In your browser settings (for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome) you can configure the cookies that you want to accept or reject. The location of these options depends on the browser, so you can use the “Help” function of your browser to find out where to find them.
If you choose not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use some functions of our website. We also do not provide support for browser settings that prevent cookie tracking. The fact of rejecting an online advertising network does not mean that you will never receive online advertisements or be the subject of marketing studies again. It means that the network you rejected will no longer show you personalized ads based on your web preferences and browsing patterns.
Does Codinaflats.com use web beacons?
As with cookies, Codinaflats.com sometimes uses web beacons. A web beacon is a small graphic image of only one pixel that is inserted into your computer as part of a request for the web page or in an e-mail in HTML format. We use these pixels, directly or through our service providers, as part of our online advertisements both on our website and on those of third parties, to know if a user who sees an online advertisement ends up making a reservation, to monitor the conversion of affiliate websites and to analyze user traffic patterns and optimize the travel services we offer you.
What security methods does Codinaflats.com use to safeguard your personal information?
In accordance with European data protection legislation, we use strict security methods to prevent unauthorized access and misuse of personal information.
In order to protect and safeguard the personal data that you have provided us, we have implemented appropriate business systems and procedures. In addition, we use security methods and physical and technical restrictions to access and use personal information on our servers. Only authorized personnel are allowed to access personal information to carry out their work.
Your credit card details, as long as they are necessary to make the reservation, are kept for a maximum of 10 days. After this period of time, your credit card details will be permanently deleted from our system or will be kept encrypted in order to detect possible fraud. If you have decided to save your credit card data in your personal account, your card information will remain encrypted in our system excluding the last four digits of the number.
The services offered by Codinaflats.com are not directed to persons under 18 years of age. The use of our services is only possible with the legitimate consent of a parent or guardian. If we receive information from a person under the age of 18, we reserve the right to delete it.
How can you control the personal information you have provided to Codinaflats.com?
You always have the right to review the personal information we have about you. If you would like to request a general list of your personal data, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in the subject of the e-mail “Request for personal information” and include a copy of your identity document to help us prevent unauthorized people from accessing your personal data.
If the personal information we have about you is not correct, we will update it if you ask us to. If you do not want to use Codinaflats.com services again, you can ask us to block your personal information from being used again. You can also delete your user account at any time by logging into the Codinaflats.com website. Go to the “Settings” page and delete your account. You can unsubscribe from Codinaflats.com newsletters at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each newsletter. Requests to update, block or delete personal information should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that we may need to keep certain information in our files, for example, for legal or administrative purposes, to process claims, or to detect fraudulent activity.
Who is responsible for processing personal information on the Codinaflats.com website and apps?
Joomla! is free software released under the GNU/GPL license.